We offer Affordable Care Act services to employers of all sizes to meet the IRS requirements of the Affordable Care Act. At Affordable Care Act Compliance & Services, Inc. (ACACS, Inc.), we realize each organization has a unique set of needs. We can provide your company with a tailored solution complete with personal service & consulting, compliance management reports, and full year end reporting solutions to employees and the IRS.
We have a long history of working in government regulation and bring to the table over 40 years of experience with Affordable Care Act services including compliance, record keeping & administration, government reporting and audit documentation.
Our Affordable Care Act services include:
- Concierge ServicesNavigating and analyzing Affordable Care Act regulations is difficult and confusing. Our concierge Affordable Care Act services offer you a dedicated account manager who will answer your questions and guide you through the maze of regulation with personal service.
Count on your account manager to:
- Answer questions regarding day to day administration
- Educate and consult on ACA regulations
- Analyze your ACA data
- Review data quality checks
- Help you develop an ACA strategic plan
- Software IntegrationACA Compliance starts with powerful technology! Our compliance solution helps employers do a more precise job of managing ACA related health insurance costs. Our solution identifies, forecasts, and tracks employees in determined measurement periods to help mitigate penalty exposure. Our forecasting tools help you measure resources and stay on top of employee hour fluctuations.
Our purpose built ACA technology delivers:
- Integration of data from multiple employer systems including payroll, HRIS, and time & attendance
- Monitoring and tracking capability for full-time and part-time, variable hour employees
- Automated IRS reporting and response management (IRC 6056)
- Safe Harbor testing
- Benefit eligibility and enrollment deadline alerts
- A dedicated implementation team to help with set up and secure transfer of data
- Compliance ReportingOur Affordable Care Act solution provides finance and human resource teams with comprehensive, easy-to-understand ACA monthly compliance reports. Our detailed reporting package helps you maximize your options and avoid government penalties.
These compliance reporting packages include:
- On-going data quality review
- Measurement period tracking and modeling
- Employee event tracking
- Affordability analysis
- Eligibility reporting and documentation
- Audit DocumentationOur solution offers a full audit trail so organizations can view ACA compliance status and employee benefits eligibility by employee at any point in the past – crucial when responding to IRS inquiries.
- IRS ReportingWe process the data that will populate the required IRS 1094-C and 1095-C forms for all benefit eligible employees that are active throughout the tax year. Forms are delivered to the employer in a selected format and there are options available for your transmission to the IRS.
- Documentation to support the employer when complying with all agency requests
- Preparation of annual IRS Affordable Care Act reports, under IRC section(s) 6055 and 6056, for fulfillment and submission to your employees and the IRS
- Federal reporting and response management that validates IRS penalty notices and assistance in IRS response generation
Trying to complete the forms on your own? To calculate the estimated cost for completing these forms, use our ROI Calculator.
- ConsultingBecause these regulations are still changing, it is vital to keep open lines of communication. We will keep you up to date and provide you with professional and current advice on how to navigate the Affordable Care Act.
These areas include:
- General guidance
- Classifying employees
- Risk analysis specific to your organizations
- How to handle temporary or seasonal workers
- Process & procedure development to align with the new rules and regulations
- Align benefit & payroll administration with ACA requirements
- Controlled group & affiliated service group analysis and documentation
- Independent attorney review, analysis and documentation of your status
- Employee communication and sample forms
- Tracking & Monitoring of EmployeesOur ACA solution provides finance and human resource teams with a comprehensive, easy-to-understand ACA monitoring system. We provide benefit eligibility reporting and tracking of monthly activities, such as offering or terminating benefits and forecasting resources, needs, and trends.
Our affordability reporting shows current calculated affordability for benefit-eligible employees. All allowable “safe harbor” calculations are built-in, including analysis tools that determine your maximum monthly allowable premium along with the lowest hourly rate threshold to remain affordable.
We help you stay on track by outlining adds, drops, variable-hour employee eligibility, and COBRA responsibilities. Our ACA system allows for visibility across the organization, including a drill-down into designated departments and subsidiaries.
For more information on Affordable Care Act services, please fill out the form below and we will be in touch with you shortly.