Guard Tour Reporting Software
Secure Peace of Mind with a Maintained Perimeter
Explore solutions to secure locations with our guard tour reporting software. SelectONtime provides some of the most powerful, easy to use, and up-to-date security tools and technology. We’ll help you maintain a secure perimeter, track performance, and produce verification reports.
The use of this software allows an employee to work your perimeter while data is easily collected, tracked and exported into reports. To ensure all check points are visited periodically, these tools offer capabilities such as GPS tracking, reports, guard check points, and more.
These tools are easily customized to fit your needs and offer more than just a secure perimeter. Because this software can be configured to your industry, its usage can benefit additional areas such as maintenance, service, cleaning, attendance and asset tracking as well.
Guard Tour Reporting Software
- Top Guard PatrolTopGuard Patrol is a versatile guard tour software application from GCS® which is a communication tool for data acquisition units combined with a report generator. It includes a Microsoft® Access database and the most modern programming tools, so it’s powerful, yet easy to use. And TopGuard Patrol can be quickly configured to display in a variety of languages.
- TopGuard Patrol software makes it easy to set up tours, download and evaluate collected data and prepare reports
- Fully user-editable text fields may be customized to accommodate any data collection application, including maintenance, service, cleaning, attendance or asset tracking
- Can be used on a stand-alone PC or on a workstation in a network
- Reports may be saved and/or e-mailed in HTML or PDF format
- Password requested on startup prevents unauthorized access to master files and configuration of data acquisition units
- Microsoft® Access database
- PP-Modem utility allows modem transfer of data from remote sites
- Built-in utility communicates with GCS data acquisition and transfer units – checks battery status, sets date/time, defines dialing parameters for modem transfer
- ProxiPenThe GCS ProxiPen system is the total solution for your guard tour verification requirements and other data collection tasks. The ProxiPen Kit includes everything you need to quickly and easily set up a complete guard tour system that features the innovative ProxiPen Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) tag reader and user-friendly TopGuard Patrol/PLUS communication and reporting software.
The ProxiPen’s data points are RFID tags, which the ProxiPen senses and reads automatically whenever they come into its reading range. You don’t need to actually touch the RFID tag to get a quick, accurate reading; just get close!
- ProxiPen can read RFID tags even if they are wet, frosty, dirty, greasy, or painted over
- RFID tags can be concealed behind wallpaper, wallboard, plaster, paneling, mirrors or any other nonmetallic surface – a real plus in applications where aesthetics or vandalism are considerations
- ProxiPen “autosenses” and reads RFID tags whenever they come into its reading range
- Low power consumption – requires one “AA” commercial alkaline, lithium, or rechargeable battery that can be replaced by user without any special tools
- High memory capacity (4,063 readings) – can be used for long periods in the field without the need for frequent downloading
- Easy to use; no external controls
- Compact, lightweight, simple to operate
- Tough waterproof polycarbonate housing
- Resists heat, shock and hydro-carbons
- Powered by one “AA” commercial alkaline, lithium, or rechargeable battery
- Reads RFID proximity tags
- Provides visible and audible indications to confirm information has been read
- Guard Tour
- Recording Service Activities